Five-Minute Guide: How To Take Liquid SARMs
When it comes to taking SARMs you have several choices for consuming them. But which is best? In this quick guide, you going to learn how to take liquid SARMs, and understand the different choices you have. We will discuss the different types of SARMs consumables you can buy, explain exactly how to take SARMs in sublingual dropper bottle format, and explain why it’s probably the best method of using SARMs.
On top of all that, in the next five minutes, you’re going to also learn where you can buy 100% pure oral SARMs at a great price.
The Choices You Have When It Comes To Taking SARMs
When you come to deciding on the format you want to take SARMs in, you have several choices. Although they all basically come from the same original source of SARMs, they are all slightly different.
You see, SARMs are made as raw powder. That’s then exported from China, or made in the USA (and a few other countries). That powder is then suspended/dissolved into other formats to create the following choices:
- Liquid SARMs are the most popular format. That’s where the SARMs are suspended/dissolved in a carrier liquid. They are then put into a dropper bottle, where one drop equals 1 mg at a certain dose (milligrams/milliliter).
- You can just get the raw SARMs powder that the other formats are made from. It’s the cheapest way of buying SARMs, but it’s the most difficult to deal with because you have to weigh it and consume it.
- SARMs injectables are also made from the original SARMs powder. They are put into special carrier liquids in sterile bottles so that you can use them to inject straight into your bloodstream.
- You can also buy SARMs in capsules. This is the same raw powder measured and put into easy to digest capsules, which makes taking SARMs is easy as taking a couple of headache pills.
Is Taking SARMs Orally The Best Method?
So as you can see, there are four different formats you can buy SARMs in. But each of those formats has pros and cons:
- Liquid SARMs are cheap and easy to make, but difficult to dose if you want to take a dose other than the milligrams per milliliter dose supply
- Raw powder SARMs are dirt cheap, but difficult to deal with
- SARMs injectables are affordable and instantly absorbed, but there are always concerns around hygiene and safety
- SARMs capsules are the ultimate in convenience and exact dosing, but they can often be three times the price of liquid SARMs
The bottom line here is that taking SARMs orally is very easy, and SARMs in that format are safe and affordable. The only downside is the fact that if you buy Ostarine dosed at 30 mg/mL, and you only want to take 20 mg per day, then it’s impossible to break one drop of liquid SARMs down into smaller dose, which means you need to buy SARMs that closely match the dose you want to take.
How To Take Liquid SARMs
Part of the reason why taking SARMs orally is so easy using liquid SARMs is because of the simple process you have to follow.
As one drop is a dose (whatever the specified milligrams per milliliter dose is), you simply put one drop under your tongue. You then let that absorb sublingually for a minute or so. After that, you can swallow, and preferably drink some water to make sure you get the full dose.
The longer you can leave a liquid SARMs to absorb under your tongue the better though. They will absorb into the bloodstream, rather than going into the stomach where some of the doses may get broken down and lost.
Where To Buy High Purity Sublingual Dropper Bottle SARMs
I hope you can see why taking SARMs orally in liquid form that is so easy, affordable, and why so many people use this method. I want to finish not by telling you how to take liquid SARMs, but where to buy liquid SARMs that are 100% pure and safe to use.
Science.bio sells some of the highest purity liquid SARMs I’ve ever seen. They are 100% purity guaranteed, and this is verified by an independent third-party lab that tests each batch. Those lab test reports are then published on the product pages.
Science prices are affordable, often around $30 for a bottle of liquid SARMs, and they also sell raw powder SARMs should you want to experiment with that as well at an even cheaper price.