If you’re looking for a really euphoric red kratom, then Red Borneo could be a great fit. In this post, we will talk about everything you need to know to successfully use this classic red kratom strain.
You’ll learn where Red Borneo fits into the spectrum of kratom, what its effects are, and the sort of dosage you’ll need to work your way up through the intensity of the effects you can get from it.
Plus, we will also talk specifically about Red Vein Borneo euphoria. What does a genuine kratom high feel like? How pleasurable can it be, and does it mimic an opiate high for people trying to get off opiates?
Where Red Vein Borneo kratom Fits In
Red Borneo is a classic red kratom strain. That means it has the classic red kratom traits of:
- Analgesia (pain relief that becomes more complete as dose increases)
- Sedation (a deep calm and detachment that increases with dose)
- Happiness and contentment
- Cognitive and physical sharpness (which decline as dose increases)
- Confidence that nothing phases
- at high doses, a rushing high followed by deep sedation and pain relief
These traits are pretty standard with all red kratom. But it’s at the higher doses that the alkaloid profile of Red Borneo can produce more euphoric happiness and experience.
It’s An Amazing Experience
The Red Borneo kratom effects that you will experience are dose-dependent. Let’s look at the effects of red Borneo at different dosage ranges:
- At a low dosage, you will get mostly stimulating effects, feeling like several cups of coffee. This is pretty much the same with red, green, white kratom because of how the alkaloid profile works at low doses. We are talking about a dose of up to 4 g of high-quality kratom.
- At a moderate dosage, the effects you will get will still be stimulating, but there will be an increasing calm, and increasing detachment, and increasing confidence. Pain relief will increase, and you’ll just feel absolutely brilliant. This kicks in around 5 g and is moderate for another couple of grams above that.
- A high dosage is around 7-9 grams. At this level of dose, you’ll get a complete sense of calm and confidence. You’ll feel warm, happy, everything will be pleasant, nothing will phase you. But you will lose your physical energy and cognitive sharpness.
- A very high dosage (10 g and above) will produce potentially overwhelming effects. We are talking about Red Borneo effects that will produce almost complete sedation and total pain relief. You’ll feel fantastic, nothing will worry you, life will be brilliant and funny, but you won’t really be able to do anything.
Red Vein Borneo Euphoria Explained
When people talk about Red Borneo being a euphoric kratom, that talking about a very high dose of it. We are talking above 10 g, often 12 g of standard kratom powder.
At that level, you can reach a rich, euphoric high that drifts down into complete sedation and pain relief.
It mimics an opiate high, that rush of pure happiness and joy, complete detachment, that then drifts down into almost feeling like you’re in another world where nothing is bad and pain drifts away.
It can be too much for a lot of people, but if you’re trying to get off opiates, then recreating the experience, but without the addiction potential, can be brilliant. Especially as you’ll get calm and relief from the pain that withdrawal can bring.
Also, if you just want to occasionally experience a fantastic time with little risk of addiction, then Red Vein Borneo euphoria can be perfect.
Red Bali Vs Red Borneo
I’ll be honest, there’s not a lot to choose between Red Bali Vs Red Borneo in terms of how you will react to high-quality powder. Both are “classic” red kratom strains that produce all of the red kratom traits that I’ve already talked about.
However, Red Borneo is slightly more euphoric, and most people find Red Bali slightly milder. So you can get the same effects, but you’d have to take a slightly higher dose of Red Bali to achieve them.
Standard Powder Vs Ultra Enhanced
Ultra-enhanced Red Borneo is another level up entirely. Ultra-enhanced kratom is made differently to standard powder. Once it’s dried out it’s not ground into a powder, the kratom is boiled down into a resin. Add to that are extracted alkaloids, creating far more intensity in the resulting powder.
You will receive red kratom powder. But it will be packed full of alkaloids. Often, 20-30 times more kratom alkaloids than standard powder.
So ultra-enhanced kratom is far more potent, but also far more expensive. You’ll need a much lower dose, maybe as little as 1 g to get the same effects as 10 times that amount of standard powder, but prices are significantly higher.
The conclusion is that it is a fantastically rich and rewarding classic red kratom strain. But you won’t be able to experience Red Vein Borneo euphoria or any of the classic effects I’ve explained here unless you get beautifully prepared kratom that is rich in kratom alkaloids.
The Evergreen Tree is a great place to buy both kratom powder in capsules. They do Red Vein Borneo in both forms. Prices are good, and alkaloid content is very high. The kratom capsules are highly recommended.
Another great place to buy Borneo kratom is from Coastline Kratom. These guys are the most established and reputable kratom sellers in the USA. They also sell beautiful rich Red Borneo kratom powder, and the same powder in capsule form (although capsules can work out a lot more expensive, but they are more convenient).
Coastline Kratom also sells ultra-enhanced Red Borneo. You’re paying a significant premium, with one single gram costing $30, which is the same price as 75 g of standard Borneo. But you will need only a very small amount to get an incredible experience, which means less kratom powder to deal with.