In this Red Horn kratom review, you going to learn the truth about this type of kratom. Is it rare and special, or is it just a gimmick to get you to buy it?
In this guide, you’re going to learn exactly what it is and where it comes from. You’ll learn about the effects you can expect, and if they differ from standard kratom effects.
All that, plus you’ll learn about the exact dosage to take, alongside a couple of recommendations of places you can buy 100% pure kratom.
What Is Red Horned Kratom?
It’s called “horned” kratom because of the shape of the leaves. They have little horns all around them, a bit like nettles, rather than smooth edges.
There are various explanations as to why these kratom leaves have horns, which usually come down to the following reasons:
- Horned kratom is specially cultivated in certain regions to create a different type of kratom. This is unlikely as there is no botanical evidence for it.
- Another theory is that horned kratom is random. Nobody has mutated it, it’s just a natural mutation that appears in some kratom trees randomly across all types of kratom.
- Horned kratom is also reputed to be a specific type of kratom tree that only grows in a small area of Kalimantan, so a subspecies that only thrives in one area. But if it’s so sellable, then you would think other areas would just grow it as well.
From all of those three descriptions of why horned kratom exists, you can basically take your pick. The truth is that nobody here in the West really knows where it comes from. For me, I think it’s a random mutation on individual trees for reasons that aren’t understood.
To be honest, all we need to worry about is the Red Horn kratom effects you can actually expect to get. Where it comes from is secondary to the experience you get. From my experience, and cross-referencing that with the experiences of people online to see if it’s typical, the Red Horn kratom effects most people get are as follows:
- A deep sense of calm and peace
- Increasing analgesia (pain relief) that becomes total
- Energy and enthusiasm at lower doses
- At very high doses a rushing euphoria
- A type of kratom that delivers calm confidence that washes away pain and fear
I’ll talk to you specifically about Red Horn kratom dosage in a moment, but it’s important to say that kratom effects change as the dose increases.
Specifically talking about the spectrum of Red Horn kratom effects you’ll get they will be as follows:
- At a low dose, all kratom is energizing. It doesn’t matter if it’s red, green, or white, at a low dose the alkaloid balance means that the alkaloids that predominate are those that induce energy.
- As you get into the middle dose range those effects diverge, and with red horned kratom that means an increased sense of calm, but with an increased focus on mental clarity. There will also be some pain relief.
- At a high dose, the calm and pain relief will become almost total. This will become increasingly at the cost of mental and physical energy. You will still feel incredibly happy and positive though.
- At a very high dose, you will get a rush of euphoria, close to an opiate high, followed by a slow drift down into a warm detachment where you can’t really achieve anything at all.
Dosage For Beginners
So Red Horn kratom effects are pretty much like any other type of red kratom. But it is a fantastically pure strain of kratom because of how it’s harvested differently. It’s never combined with leaves from all over the place to create a generic red kratom that is then labeled up as “Bali” or whatever.
To get these fantastically pure red horn kratom effects, you have to understand the spectrum that kratom works up as the dose increases.
We have already covered the four levels of kratom effects, so here are the Red Horn kratom dosage brackets that you have to work through to get those for levels of effect:
- Beginners dose: up to 4 g
- Moderate full-spectrum dose up to 6 g
- Strong full-spectrum dose up to 8 g
- Potentially overwhelming dose up to 10 g
- Euphoric/overwhelming dose above 10 g
Green Horn Vs Red Horn Kratom
If you’re comparing Green Horn versus Red Horn kratom then it’s really no different to comparing any other strain in its green and red varieties.
Green kratom is generally more mild than red when it comes to the strong euphoric feelings at high doses that obliterate pain and are almost totally sedating. So you’ll have to take a higher dose for it to be overwhelming like a red.
As we’ve said, Green Horn kratom at low dose will be stimulating as with any other kratom. At a medium dose Green Horned kratom will induce physical and mental energy, happiness, positivity, but with some calm and pain relief.
So, what you’re getting is a slightly less aggressive type of kratom with Green Horn Vs Red Horn, that is more uplifting and energizing than red, so the halfway house between white and red.
Where To Buy Pure Kratom
I want to conclude this Red Horn kratom guide by telling you where you can actually buy genuine Horned kratom in the first place. Because there is no point in reading about if you can’t get your hands on it.
People claim it’s rare, yet it is actually widely available if you know the reputable sellers to get it from. These are the sellers who always sell 100% pure kratom, that comes directly from the regions they label their kratom up as, and they test the purity of their kratom to make sure it’s good.
These are the two webstores I’d recommend that you buy Horned kratom from:
- Coastline Kratom is definitely the premier kratom seller in the USA. Fast delivery and 100% pure kratom, but they are slightly expensive because “you get what you pay for”. In terms of horned kratom they sell white, red, and red ultra-enhanced (more alkaloids and more powerful). They sell all of them in powder, but also available in capsules as well. These are more expensive than loose powder, but they are brilliant for convenient dosing.
- BuyKratom is the second place I would recommend you buy real kratom from. They offer a wide variety of kratom, but only in powder form. So if you want capsules then Coastline Kratom is your best choice. But the powder they sell is the equal of Coastline Kratom powder in every way. They also sell White and Red Horn kratom. They don’t sell ultra-enhanced though, just standard powder. It’s fantastic quality though, and if you want to experience those deep effects yourself, then either of these webstores is a brilliant place to start.