If you’re looking to experiment with a classic red kratom, then Red Thai kratom could be perfect. In this guide, I’m going to tell you about my experiences with it, and why it’s such a treat strain of kratom.
It’s a classic red kratom, which means you’ll get some fantastic effects. If you are trying to deal with opiate addiction, or you have physical pain problems, emotional pain, anxiety, or you just want a great time, then it could be perfect for you.
But you won’t have a great time unless you get kratom that is rich in alkaloids. So I will conclude this review of Red Thai kratom by telling you exactly where you can buy kratom that is guaranteed to be stuffed full of alkaloids.
What Is Red Thai Kratom Exactly?
Red Thai kratom is one of the most popular strains of kratom. That’s because it’s massively produced and exported, keeping prices low.
So it’s accessible and it’s a classic red kratom, delivering classic red kratom effects that are not overwhelming unless you take a very high dose.
For me, it’s one of the standard strains I use. I use it for relaxation, I use it to calm anxiety and I also use it for pain relief. I struggle with back pain and anxiety, so a night out can be a problem. But I find 5-6 g of red Thai changes everything.
Effects You Can Expect
I want to make it clear that everyone is different. Your experience with kratom could be different to mine, especially depending on the dose, type of kratom, and how rich in alkaloid content it is.
There are other considerations as well, such as whether you are taking the kratom on an empty stomach. I wouldn’t recommend you eat anything for at least a couple of hours before you take kratom. That way you get the full hit in one go.
But generally, if you get really good quality kratom, you have an empty stomach, and you are typing in your responses, then the Red Thai kratom effects that you will experience are as follows:
- At a low dose, you won’t feel much calmer pain relief. Kratom tends to just be stimulating at a low dose because you not getting enough of the alkaloids which produce those effects, they are being overwhelmed by all the other alkaloids which produce stimulation. But you will feel a little happier, more positive, more alert, and have more physical energy. A bit like several cups of coffee (kratom is actually a member of the coffee family).
- It’s when you get to full-spectrum dose, a moderate dose, that the true Red Thai kratom effects are felt. You’ll start to feel really calm, really chilled out. For me, I also feel really happy and positive. My anxiety melts away, and I’m happy to do anything. Physically I feel really loose, and my physical pain in the back region pretty much vanishes.
- When you get to a high full-spectrum dose you’ll start to lose cognitive abilities. You’ll also want to drift around, your mental and physical energy will both decline. You’ll feel incredible, happy, excited, positive. You’ll feel like you haven’t got a care in the world even if you have the weight of the world on your shoulders usually. Physical pain relief will be total as well.
- At a very high dose, you’re looking at a euphoric rush. I’ve never done heroin, but apparently someone who has said it’s very similar, a really warm rush of happiness and euphoria that washes over you, and then you slowly drift down into almost total relaxation and pain relief.
Dosage Guide For Beginners
It is powerful stuff if you get pure kratom. That means kratom that’s rich in alkaloids, that’s been stored well, and that hasn’t been mixed in with other herbs to make it go further. The doses at which the effects kick in for a typical person will vary. But generally, they do fit within broad brackets.
In terms of dosage brackets, these are the ones I find generally hold true:
- A low dose is anything up to 5 g. At this level you’ll get the stimulation and little calmness, but not a lot.
- The moderate dose is about 5-7 g. This is when you will start to feel the full effects. You’ll feel calm, positive, and you’ll get significant pain relief.
- A high dose is 8-10 g. This is where effects will start to be overwhelming, complete calmness and pain relief, but at the cost of physical and motor skills.
- Euphoric doses are usually above 10 g. At this level of Red Thai kratom dosage, sedation comes overwhelmingly after a couple of hours. Before that, you will get a euphoric kratom high and total physical and mental pain relief.
Red Vein Thai Vs Bali Kratom
People often wonder what the difference in effects is between Red Vein Thai kratom Vs Bali . To be honest, for most people you won’t really notice the difference. Both are affordable, very common, and have similar full-spectrum red kratom effects.
However, some people think that Bali kratom is slightly more potent. I’ll be honest, I haven’t found that, but a lot of people do advocate it being a stronger red kratom than Thai is.
Buying Pure Red Thai Kratom
I want to conclude this guide by giving you a really brief buyers guide. Your kratom experiences will be poor unless the alkaloid content is high. That means it has to have been produced carefully, imported carefully, and stored carefully. It also has to be pure kratom.
For me, not many places actually guarantee the quality of their kratom with a moneyback guarantee. On top of that, not many places guarantee alkaloid content. But these two websites do:
1.The Evergreen Tree offers an awesome range of kratom. Loads of different types in both powder and capsule formats. Really great choice, really great quality.1 00 g of high-alkaloid Red Thai powder costs just $30. There’s no real comparison in the capsules at 100 g. But 400 Red Thai capsules (200 g of kratom) at the highest alkaloid content level costs $119. So you do pay a lot more for the ultimate in convenience (plus not having to deal with the taste of kratom).
2.BuyKratom is another well-established kratom retailer that I’ve used for years. They don’t sell capsules, only loose powder, but it is exceptional quality.113 g of Red Thai costs $52. So significantly most expensive than option one. However, the purity for me is better. So you do have a trade-off between volume and quality to make, but the difference in quality isn’t huge.